So I was wondering if you guys could all help me out with something. I'm in charge of this Thursday's Enrichment Meeting and we're playing family feud. I am trying to get a hundred LDS women to answer the following questions so that I will have the results by Thursday. If you could cut and paste the following questions (and your answers) into a comment or email them to me (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Thursday morning, I will be your best friend. Well, maybe I'll just be your really good friend. Actually, maybe I'll just be really really grateful and you will be on my A list.
1. Other than a dress, name something women wear to church.
2. Name the length of time a high councilman's talk usually lasts
3. Name something "mormons" are known for.
4. Other than 1 Nephi, name a book in the BofM.
5. Name a dish that is likely to be served at a Relief Society function.
6. Name a reason a person might call the bishop.
7. Name the average # of kids in a Mormon family.
8. Name the hymn that is most frequently sung at church.
9. Name something a missionary misht ask for in a package while on his mission.
10. Name the subject most often talked about at General Conference.
11. Name something (other than scriptures) that women are likely to bring with them to church.
12. Name a reason a sister might give for not having completed her visiting teaching.
13. name the most common Sunday activity for members of our church.
14. Name the #1 thing people in our ward would say they love about living in Florence. (This won't apply to most of you)
15. Name something you might do to become freinds with someone.
16. Name a quality that women in our ward most desire to develop
17. What would women say is the most important utensill in the kitchen?
18. What would women say is their least favorite responsibility?
19. What would women say is their favorite thing about being a woman?
20.What would women say is their favorite part of the relief society organization?