Friday, February 6, 2009

Men are from Mars; Women are from Venus

You know what is totally hysterical (and embarrasing) about girls? The fact that we take pictures of ourselves.

I've been thinking lately about the differences between men and women. You know those people who will say that men and women are basically the same? Oh, no. They're not. We're different, alright. Totally different. More on this later. I need to check with Brian before I say a few things. Good night. Sleep tight. Don't let the bed bugs bite. Have good dreams, and don't forget to say your prayers.

2 comments:

Janelle said...

This is so true! I swear sometimes I feel like I speak Chinese when Steve and I are having a conversation! Date nights are important! We have a babysitter for tomorrow night! Yeah! I love your posts, and I really want to come and visit you! I think I'll go check flights again now! :)

McLeod Clan said...

You have been saying that last part of your post since highschool. I absolutely loved reading it! It made me smile because it was so nice to hear again. :)