Friday, December 19, 2014

Deck the Halls 2014

I've decided something.  Next year for Christmas, (or maybe in February for Brian's and my anniversary!),  I am going to ask for a nice camera that can take good decorating pictures.  My phone just isn't cutting it anymore, and I feel totally left out of the decorate-your-house-and-then-take-awesome-pictures-with-your-nice-camera world.  But anyway, my halls are decked.  What do you think of my outdoor banner?  I made it with corrugated plastic and foam that I glittered (although you can't tell from the pictures, of course...grrrrrrrr).  I was pretty proud of myself because I've never seen a banner outside before.  :)


























3 comments:

Clint H said...

Ann, your home looks beautiful. We decided to go with a Post Scrooge, Early Grinch theme this year.

Sarah Collett said...

Oooooo, I love Christmas. I love to make my house beautiful...Well, in one picture of your bench there is a blue pillow and in the other there isn't. So...

Heather said...

What a beautiful Christmas house. I want to have Christmas there:)