Tuesday, July 31, 2007

This one's for you, Ames!




Ames! Happy 27th Birthday! (That's right, right?) I hope you get lots of presents and attention. (As you know, I always wish you the things that I like...) I'm so glad we have continued to be such good friends over the years even though we don't get to see each other often. Here are some of the reasons that I love you:
You think I'm cool. You are adventurous and you inspire me to do things I wouldn't otherwise do. You have killer legs. You think I am wise. You love to eat with me. You laugh at me. You are comfortable with yourself. You are buff. You are beautiful. You are clueless about the same things as I am.. You are a loyal friend to me... Happy Birthday!






2 comments:

nikki said...

That first picture looks like it was probably taken in Provo... that couch seems like a standard college couch :) I loved your hair like that... fortunately you don't really look that much different :)

Lila said...

I agree with nikki, your hair looks fab darling!